In the light of all the wittering by feminist politicians and the feministas at The Fawcett Society, you’d reasonably believe that in the current economic climate women are being adversely and differentially affected by redundancies. But an article in today’s Financial Times reports that according to figures released yesterday, over the past 12 months unemployment among men has increased by 0.4%, while it has declined among women by 0.1%. I couldn’t find this reported in any of the other major papers, nor was it reported in an extensive piece on the unemployment figures on BBC TV’s One O’Clock News today. Such is the grip on the media of feminists and manginas (male feminists). It’s little wonder people are so woefully misinformed about gender issues.
You can support our work here
- ‘Feminism v Facts’ – Diana Davison
- Gormless Feminists of the Month
- Campaign for Merit in Business
- This is what gender feminists look like
- The Alternative Sexism Project
- The Whine Club
- EU aims to ban anti-feminist speech
- Janet Bloomfield: ‘Where feminism went wrong? Oh, I don’t know. Maybe with that whole men suck and let’s tell young women a giant pack of lies strategy? Just a thought.’
- Patrick Hayes: ‘The Feminists Trolling the Trolls’
- Ellamay Russell: ‘Feminists – what a bunch of twerks!’
- Honey Badger Radio: ‘Rape as Political Currency’
- Lucy Adams, outgoing head of HR at the BBC, ‘clarifies’ why something she told a House of Commons committee was untrue
- Missing Anya
- Health Secretary demands ‘urgent clarification’ of decision not to prosecute doctors who agreed to perform illegal abortions because of the babies’ sex
- Seven ways feminism is destroying American women
- It’s not up to men to kill feminism
- Boy, 8, fought off his father’s ex-girlfriend as she tried to kill him
- Phyllis Schlafly and Suzanne Venker
- J4MB has almost caught up with the Conservatives
- How would people react if a woman assaulted a man in public?
- Bath Spa University bars research into transgender surgery regrets, as a potentially ‘politically incorrect’ piece of research, carrying a risk to the university
- Judge Ian Pringle QC is a blithering idiot. Oxford student Lavinia Woodward avoids jail for stabbing her ex-boyfriend.
- Model Chloe Ayling kidnapped by slave traders invented case ‘for publicity’, court hears
- Milo Yiannopoulos visits Sproul Hall, University of California (Berkeley), for 15 minutes. Unprecedented police presence cost $800,000.
- Carl Benjamin (Sargon of Akkad) and Jules Gomes, ‘The Rebel Priest’, join the list of speakers at ICMI18
- A backlash is growing against the women in tech movement
- Labia party promises free sanitary products for girls and women in bid to tackle ‘period poverty’
- Sally-Anne Huang, headmistress at a private girls’ school, is a blithering idiot
- ITV biased against men falsely accused of rape
- TERF wars
- August Lovenskiolds: Do men make better CEOs than women?
- August Lovenskiolds: ‘Women hate being CEOs – and they suck at it’
- White men ‘endangered species’ in top business roles as women promoted to senior positions – Tesco chairman
- Aviva plc: ‘Promote women or else’
- Monique Svazlian Tallon (Monique Tallon) is a blithering idiot
- Blithering idiots at 100+ organizations in the financial services sector are colluding with blithering idiots at HM Treasury to harm the financial services sector
- Campaign for Merit in Business referenced in a Guardian piece – MPs’ corporate governance inquiry: what are the key issues?
- The ‘business case’ for more women on boards – it’s enough to drive a man mad…
- The businessmen who dance to Helena Morrissey’s tunes are blithering idiots
- Mike Buchanan’s written submissions to House of Commons and House of Lords inquiries in 2012, and a remarkable admission by Professor Susan Vinnicombe
- Forcing men to make monthly payments to their rapists
- Learning from women: tears will gain you forgiveness for all your crimes
- Women hold up half the sky?
- Does porn really destroy relationships?
- Fathers matter. Father’s Day matters.
- Sexual Consent – Yes, No, Maybe.
- If it’s not your penis, shut up and sit down, you have no say – and doctors, drop your weapon
- Hell hath no fury
- 18 truths about #Charlottesville
- Mindhive update: seven days to the great Minnesota moral panic