I’m spending an increasing proportion of my time working on the Campaign for Merit in Business, and in response to a suggestion from Siobhan I’ve established a specific blog for that very purpose. Today I copied a number of the key business-related posts on this blog and added them to the new blog. It has the memorable URL http://c4mb.wordpress.com, and I’ll be posting future business-related materials on that website only, leaving this blog free for other materials relating to militant feminism.
You can support our work here
- ‘Feminism v Facts’ – Diana Davison
- Gormless Feminists of the Month
- Campaign for Merit in Business
- This is what gender feminists look like
- The Alternative Sexism Project
- The Whine Club
- EU aims to ban anti-feminist speech
- Janet Bloomfield: ‘Where feminism went wrong? Oh, I don’t know. Maybe with that whole men suck and let’s tell young women a giant pack of lies strategy? Just a thought.’
- Patrick Hayes: ‘The Feminists Trolling the Trolls’
- Ellamay Russell: ‘Feminists – what a bunch of twerks!’
- Honey Badger Radio: ‘Rape as Political Currency’
- Lucy Adams, outgoing head of HR at the BBC, ‘clarifies’ why something she told a House of Commons committee was untrue
- Missing Anya
- Health Secretary demands ‘urgent clarification’ of decision not to prosecute doctors who agreed to perform illegal abortions because of the babies’ sex
- Seven ways feminism is destroying American women
- It’s not up to men to kill feminism
- Boy, 8, fought off his father’s ex-girlfriend as she tried to kill him
- Phyllis Schlafly and Suzanne Venker
- J4MB has almost caught up with the Conservatives
- How would people react if a woman assaulted a man in public?
- Austria: Peter Franzmayr wins 317,368 Euros in gender discrimination lawsuit after female colleague gets promotion he was more qualified for
- “Why We Cut Men” – BBC World Service pro-MGM propaganda
- Use MRI scans not painful prostate tests, doctors urged
- Diversity Bridge Is Falling Down, My Fair Lady
- Lads Need Dads: one mother’s (Sonia Shaljean’s) mission to save British masculinity
- Investment in women’s businesses falls as they suffer from ‘unconscious bias’. Hah!
- The Vagina Convention: women must not be held accountable. Nurses and midwives will rarely be subject to public misconduct hearings and could avoid any sanctions for errors if they admit blunders early.
- Science pinpoints DNA behind gender identity
- Cathy Newman FGM documentary mocks Male Genital Mutilation
- Alex Mahon, female CEO of Channel 4, commits (in an interview with Cathy Newman) to increasing the number of women in the top 100 highest-paid positions from 34 to 50 by 2023 “at the latest”
- Meet Luo Mingxiong, the Chinese investor who says female bosses are bad for business
- Church investors vow to boost women in the boardroom (a tip of the hat to GWF Hegel)
- August Lovenskiolds: Do men make better CEOs than women?
- August Lovenskiolds: ‘Women hate being CEOs – and they suck at it’
- White men ‘endangered species’ in top business roles as women promoted to senior positions – Tesco chairman
- Aviva plc: ‘Promote women or else’
- Monique Svazlian Tallon (Monique Tallon) is a blithering idiot
- Blithering idiots at 100+ organizations in the financial services sector are colluding with blithering idiots at HM Treasury to harm the financial services sector
- Campaign for Merit in Business referenced in a Guardian piece – MPs’ corporate governance inquiry: what are the key issues?
- The ‘business case’ for more women on boards – it’s enough to drive a man mad…
- Comedy combats misandry: reflections of the ‘late’ Louis C.K.
- Men as beasts of burden
- Ernest Belfort Bax on feminism’s relation to chivalry
- Is toxic masculinity a valid concept?
- When it comes to men’s rights, all is not well in Israel
- Two very well-behaved boys left to figure things out on their own: Reflections on being raised ‘Blue Pill’
- Why men don’t listen to women
- Is watching pornography a form of cheating? It depends
- We are four weeks from closing ticket sales to the London conference!
- A letter to the boys and young men of America