You can support our work here
- ‘Feminism v Facts’ – Diana Davison
- Gormless Feminists of the Month
- Campaign for Merit in Business
- This is what gender feminists look like
- The Alternative Sexism Project
- The Whine Club
- EU aims to ban anti-feminist speech
- Janet Bloomfield: ‘Where feminism went wrong? Oh, I don’t know. Maybe with that whole men suck and let’s tell young women a giant pack of lies strategy? Just a thought.’
- Patrick Hayes: ‘The Feminists Trolling the Trolls’
- Ellamay Russell: ‘Feminists – what a bunch of twerks!’
- Honey Badger Radio: ‘Rape as Political Currency’
- Lucy Adams, outgoing head of HR at the BBC, ‘clarifies’ why something she told a House of Commons committee was untrue
- Missing Anya
- Health Secretary demands ‘urgent clarification’ of decision not to prosecute doctors who agreed to perform illegal abortions because of the babies’ sex
- Seven ways feminism is destroying American women
- It’s not up to men to kill feminism
- Boy, 8, fought off his father’s ex-girlfriend as she tried to kill him
- Phyllis Schlafly and Suzanne Venker
- J4MB has almost caught up with the Conservatives
- How would people react if a woman assaulted a man in public?
- 6oodfella: #FeministsRuinEverything #03 – Sleeping Beauty
- Civil partnerships to go straight
- Wolf whistling and sexist remarks could become hate crimes in London
- Judge Sylvia de Bertodano blasts prosecutors as Vjekoslav Dvorak, 63, ‘inspirational’ music teacher, found not guilty of sex assault
- Men are now officially second class citizens – so what are we doing about it?
- Can she fix it? BBC seeks gender balance in cartoons.
- Lavinia Woodward, 24-year-old Oxford University student who avoided jail after stabbing boyfriend, launches fight against suspended sentence
- Nunzia Del Viscio, 43-year old Edinburgh woman, ripped out man’s testicle with teeth. Avoids jail.
- Police chiefs debate possibility of making misogyny a hate crime
- Labelling millennials ‘snowflakes’ damages their mental health, reveals survey of 16-24 year old snowflake millennials
- August Lovenskiolds: Do men make better CEOs than women?
- August Lovenskiolds: ‘Women hate being CEOs – and they suck at it’
- White men ‘endangered species’ in top business roles as women promoted to senior positions – Tesco chairman
- Aviva plc: ‘Promote women or else’
- Monique Svazlian Tallon (Monique Tallon) is a blithering idiot
- Blithering idiots at 100+ organizations in the financial services sector are colluding with blithering idiots at HM Treasury to harm the financial services sector
- Campaign for Merit in Business referenced in a Guardian piece – MPs’ corporate governance inquiry: what are the key issues?
- The ‘business case’ for more women on boards – it’s enough to drive a man mad…
- The businessmen who dance to Helena Morrissey’s tunes are blithering idiots
- Mike Buchanan’s written submissions to House of Commons and House of Lords inquiries in 2012, and a remarkable admission by Professor Susan Vinnicombe
- Pathetic stupidity of cucks described in medieval Latin literature
- Post-separation suicide risk
- Mainstream media and the shameless manipulation of women
- The fourth International Conference on Men’s Issues (ICMI18) is ON
- Husband’s sexual obligation to wife is matter of life & death
- The sex robots are here and they are all you will ever need
- The Alienating Parent
- An open letter to the Chair, Board of Directors, White Ribbon Australia.
- International Men’s Day events not run by feminists
- My #MeToo confession
Monthly Archives: March 2013
Bitches be mean. Ladies be crying. Let’s give them MORE responsibility! Clearly, they can handle it.
Among the anti-feminist bloggers whose pieces I always take the time to read, must be counted the American lady who writes under the name ‘JudgyBitch’. She’s just published a characteristically insightful, feisty, and funny piece, inspired by the nonsensical article … Continue reading
It’s becoming commonplace to hear those with left-wing convictions (and feminists in particular) claim that anti-feminists hold extreme right-wing views and oppose equality. The claims are ridiculous. Feminism assaults left-wing men and women as much as it assaults right-wing men … Continue reading
Pandering to women in the business world, regardless of the damage being caused to the only wealth-creating sector, shows no sign of abating. Universities have for many years been riding this anti-meritocratic gravy train, and I thought I’d seen it … Continue reading
In men’s human rights circles, the British man who runs a website titled, ‘Man, Woman & Myth’ is a legend. I had the honour of meeting him about a year ago. His website’s here, and it’s worth spending some hours … Continue reading
I’m a big admirer of the entrepreneur Hilary Devey, who’s been in the press of late talking a lot of sense about women in the world of work. She’s mentioned in a Daily Telegraph article today (link at the end … Continue reading
I much enjoyed being interviewed (along with the ultra-left-wing ‘comic’ writer John O’Farrell) on the BBC Radio 4 programme Woman’s Hour this morning: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNxw8NXNul4 Jenni Murray, the highly regarded (albeit feminist) presenter, was very professional before, during, and after the discussion. … Continue reading
I’ve just learned that I’ll be debating with John O’Farrell on Woman’s Hour tomorrow (BBC Radio 4, 10:00 – 10:45). He’s the former ‘comedian’ who made such a poor showing as the Labour candidate at the Eastleigh by-election recently. He wrote in one … Continue reading