You can support our work here
- ‘Feminism v Facts’ – Diana Davison
- Gormless Feminists of the Month
- Campaign for Merit in Business
- This is what gender feminists look like
- The Alternative Sexism Project
- The Whine Club
- EU aims to ban anti-feminist speech
- Janet Bloomfield: ‘Where feminism went wrong? Oh, I don’t know. Maybe with that whole men suck and let’s tell young women a giant pack of lies strategy? Just a thought.’
- Patrick Hayes: ‘The Feminists Trolling the Trolls’
- Ellamay Russell: ‘Feminists – what a bunch of twerks!’
- Honey Badger Radio: ‘Rape as Political Currency’
- Lucy Adams, outgoing head of HR at the BBC, ‘clarifies’ why something she told a House of Commons committee was untrue
- Missing Anya
- Health Secretary demands ‘urgent clarification’ of decision not to prosecute doctors who agreed to perform illegal abortions because of the babies’ sex
- Seven ways feminism is destroying American women
- It’s not up to men to kill feminism
- Boy, 8, fought off his father’s ex-girlfriend as she tried to kill him
- Phyllis Schlafly and Suzanne Venker
- J4MB has almost caught up with the Conservatives
- How would people react if a woman assaulted a man in public?
- Office closure
- Laura Perrins: This girl can wield a knife but does that make her a heart surgeon?
- “Get The Badgers Down Under” Epic Internet Telethon!
- Craig Reed, 41-year-old factory worker with a 20-year unblemished working record, fired after a woman was offended by a mug he had brought to work
- Labour sends Sarah Champion MP, shadow minister for women and equalities, to Shipley, in bid to win over feminists
- Leaked audio shows doctors’ association LYING about effects of circumcision on the penis
- HEqual: BBC caught spreading lies about Philip Davies yet again
- Asda criticised over ‘Boys Will Be Boys’ sweatshirt that Debbie Dee, a particularly gormless woman, claims ‘perpetuates rape culture’
- Sports Minister Tracey Crouch says the FA could lose £30m-£40m of public funding if it does not establish three positions on the FA board reserved for female members by 2018
- Brandon Vezmar, 37, Texan, sues first date, 35, for $17.31 for texting at movie
- August Lovenskiolds: Do men make better CEOs than women?
- August Lovenskiolds: ‘Women hate being CEOs – and they suck at it’
- White men ‘endangered species’ in top business roles as women promoted to senior positions – Tesco chairman
- Aviva plc: ‘Promote women or else’
- Monique Svazlian Tallon (Monique Tallon) is a blithering idiot
- Blithering idiots at 100+ organizations in the financial services sector are colluding with blithering idiots at HM Treasury to harm the financial services sector
- Campaign for Merit in Business referenced in a Guardian piece – MPs’ corporate governance inquiry: what are the key issues?
- The ‘business case’ for more women on boards – it’s enough to drive a man mad…
- The businessmen who dance to Helena Morrissey’s tunes are blithering idiots
- Mike Buchanan’s written submissions to House of Commons and House of Lords inquiries in 2012, and a remarkable admission by Professor Susan Vinnicombe
- Violent Men: When Harry Hit Mary
- Mission Statement
- The Conceptual Penis as a Social Construct: A Sokal-Style Hoax on Gender Studies
- A music break
- More than an orgasm
- Cassie Jaye’s presentation at the Institute of Noetic Sciences. A MUST WATCH.
- Peer Review: A (not so much) gender perspective
- Another attempt for civilization to get civilized
- Is feminism killing young boys?
- Customizing your new sexbot
Monthly Archives: May 2013
An interesting short article was posted by MRA London today, written by a male victim of domestic abuse. He has something in common with his ex-wife. Both are church ministers. http://www.mralondon.org/2013/05/domestic-violence-fearful-silence.html We wish this brave man a happier future, and hope … Continue reading
I read a newspaper report earlier this week to the effect that Laura Bates – who runs the feminist grievance factory ‘The Everyday Sexism Project’ – was delighted at Facebook’s response to pressure from her and other sour-faced angry whingers. Which cannot be good for men, and … Continue reading
I’m halfway through a week’s holiday in the north of Scotland – balmy weather almost every day so far – and checking on emails only every two or three days. Yesterday I received an email from someone working for the Channel … Continue reading
A startling new piece on ‘A Voice for Men’: http://www.avoiceformen.com/feminism/feminist-violence/jodi-arias-survivor-t-shirt-sales-domestic-violence-teachable-moment/
An interesting article by Glen Poole of ‘Helping Men’ http://helpingmenblog.blogspot.co.uk appeared yesterday on ‘A Voice for Men’ (link below). It’s well worth reading, as is the discussion thread that follows it. http://www.avoiceformen.com/men/mens-issues/reason-for-cheer-about-the-mens-movement/
My thanks to JT for pointing me towards a video from the legendary Canadian MHRA Karen Straughan, aka ‘GirlWritesWhat’ / ‘GWW’. It dates from March 2012 but somehow I missed it the first time around. As usual with GWW’s pieces, she covers far more … Continue reading