You can support our work here
- ‘Feminism v Facts’ – Diana Davison
- Gormless Feminists of the Month
- Campaign for Merit in Business
- This is what gender feminists look like
- The Alternative Sexism Project
- The Whine Club
- EU aims to ban anti-feminist speech
- Janet Bloomfield: ‘Where feminism went wrong? Oh, I don’t know. Maybe with that whole men suck and let’s tell young women a giant pack of lies strategy? Just a thought.’
- Patrick Hayes: ‘The Feminists Trolling the Trolls’
- Ellamay Russell: ‘Feminists – what a bunch of twerks!’
- Honey Badger Radio: ‘Rape as Political Currency’
- Lucy Adams, outgoing head of HR at the BBC, ‘clarifies’ why something she told a House of Commons committee was untrue
- Missing Anya
- Health Secretary demands ‘urgent clarification’ of decision not to prosecute doctors who agreed to perform illegal abortions because of the babies’ sex
- Seven ways feminism is destroying American women
- It’s not up to men to kill feminism
- Boy, 8, fought off his father’s ex-girlfriend as she tried to kill him
- Phyllis Schlafly and Suzanne Venker
- J4MB has almost caught up with the Conservatives
- How would people react if a woman assaulted a man in public?
- 6oodfella: #FeministsRuinEverything #03 – Sleeping Beauty
- Civil partnerships to go straight
- Wolf whistling and sexist remarks could become hate crimes in London
- Judge Sylvia de Bertodano blasts prosecutors as Vjekoslav Dvorak, 63, ‘inspirational’ music teacher, found not guilty of sex assault
- Men are now officially second class citizens – so what are we doing about it?
- Can she fix it? BBC seeks gender balance in cartoons.
- Lavinia Woodward, 24-year-old Oxford University student who avoided jail after stabbing boyfriend, launches fight against suspended sentence
- Nunzia Del Viscio, 43-year old Edinburgh woman, ripped out man’s testicle with teeth. Avoids jail.
- Police chiefs debate possibility of making misogyny a hate crime
- Labelling millennials ‘snowflakes’ damages their mental health, reveals survey of 16-24 year old snowflake millennials
- August Lovenskiolds: Do men make better CEOs than women?
- August Lovenskiolds: ‘Women hate being CEOs – and they suck at it’
- White men ‘endangered species’ in top business roles as women promoted to senior positions – Tesco chairman
- Aviva plc: ‘Promote women or else’
- Monique Svazlian Tallon (Monique Tallon) is a blithering idiot
- Blithering idiots at 100+ organizations in the financial services sector are colluding with blithering idiots at HM Treasury to harm the financial services sector
- Campaign for Merit in Business referenced in a Guardian piece – MPs’ corporate governance inquiry: what are the key issues?
- The ‘business case’ for more women on boards – it’s enough to drive a man mad…
- The businessmen who dance to Helena Morrissey’s tunes are blithering idiots
- Mike Buchanan’s written submissions to House of Commons and House of Lords inquiries in 2012, and a remarkable admission by Professor Susan Vinnicombe
- Pathetic stupidity of cucks described in medieval Latin literature
- Post-separation suicide risk
- Mainstream media and the shameless manipulation of women
- The fourth International Conference on Men’s Issues (ICMI18) is ON
- Husband’s sexual obligation to wife is matter of life & death
- The sex robots are here and they are all you will ever need
- The Alienating Parent
- An open letter to the Chair, Board of Directors, White Ribbon Australia.
- International Men’s Day events not run by feminists
- My #MeToo confession
Monthly Archives: May 2013
An interesting short article was posted by MRA London today, written by a male victim of domestic abuse. He has something in common with his ex-wife. Both are church ministers. http://www.mralondon.org/2013/05/domestic-violence-fearful-silence.html We wish this brave man a happier future, and hope … Continue reading
I read a newspaper report earlier this week to the effect that Laura Bates – who runs the feminist grievance factory ‘The Everyday Sexism Project’ – was delighted at Facebook’s response to pressure from her and other sour-faced angry whingers. Which cannot be good for men, and … Continue reading
I’m halfway through a week’s holiday in the north of Scotland – balmy weather almost every day so far – and checking on emails only every two or three days. Yesterday I received an email from someone working for the Channel … Continue reading
A startling new piece on ‘A Voice for Men’: http://www.avoiceformen.com/feminism/feminist-violence/jodi-arias-survivor-t-shirt-sales-domestic-violence-teachable-moment/
An interesting article by Glen Poole of ‘Helping Men’ http://helpingmenblog.blogspot.co.uk appeared yesterday on ‘A Voice for Men’ (link below). It’s well worth reading, as is the discussion thread that follows it. http://www.avoiceformen.com/men/mens-issues/reason-for-cheer-about-the-mens-movement/
My thanks to JT for pointing me towards a video from the legendary Canadian MHRA Karen Straughan, aka ‘GirlWritesWhat’ / ‘GWW’. It dates from March 2012 but somehow I missed it the first time around. As usual with GWW’s pieces, she covers far more … Continue reading