My thanks to a tweet from @mensrightsrdt for alerting me to this. I urge you to find 15 minutes in your busy lives to listen to this interview. You won’t regret it, I promise.
You can support our work here
- ‘Feminism v Facts’ – Diana Davison
- Gormless Feminists of the Month
- Campaign for Merit in Business
- This is what gender feminists look like
- The Alternative Sexism Project
- The Whine Club
- EU aims to ban anti-feminist speech
- Janet Bloomfield: ‘Where feminism went wrong? Oh, I don’t know. Maybe with that whole men suck and let’s tell young women a giant pack of lies strategy? Just a thought.’
- Patrick Hayes: ‘The Feminists Trolling the Trolls’
- Ellamay Russell: ‘Feminists – what a bunch of twerks!’
- Honey Badger Radio: ‘Rape as Political Currency’
- Lucy Adams, outgoing head of HR at the BBC, ‘clarifies’ why something she told a House of Commons committee was untrue
- Missing Anya
- Health Secretary demands ‘urgent clarification’ of decision not to prosecute doctors who agreed to perform illegal abortions because of the babies’ sex
- Seven ways feminism is destroying American women
- It’s not up to men to kill feminism
- Boy, 8, fought off his father’s ex-girlfriend as she tried to kill him
- Phyllis Schlafly and Suzanne Venker
- J4MB has almost caught up with the Conservatives
- How would people react if a woman assaulted a man in public?
- Women’s soccer team beats another 2:0, or maybe 2:1. Really… who cares?
- Suicide rate of men more than 3x that of women. Women’s mental health needs ‘not considered adequately’.
- Sarah Champion’s Twitter stream
- New ‘order a daddy’ app lets women browse for £950 sperm donors ‘as easily as shopping online at Marks & Spencer’
- Twitter streams about the Sarah Champion MP case
- Mike Buchanan calls publicly for the resignation of Sarah Champion MP, Labour’s domestic abuse Minister
- Why J4MB will shortly announce a new strategy for the 2020 general election
- Paul Milana, haute couturier: Feminism and the manufacture of a modern misogynist
- Italian judge orders man to buy feminist books and films for underage prostitute
- Petition – ‘Amend Exclusionary Rape Law that excludes woman from committing rape’
- It pays to have more women in work, so policy must reflect this. Er… must it?
- EasyJet is offering 10 places for women each year on the easyJet pilot training programme and underwriting the £100,000 training loan. This is the ‘first phase’ of their long term strategy to increase the proportion of female pilots at the airline.
- We must do more for women entrepreneurs
- How to set up a small business. Take a big one and stuff its board with women.
- Laura Perrins: Female quotas serve only mediocre women
- CIPD survey highlights the ‘need’ for more action by employers to address ‘gender inequality’
- Will Ruth Sunderland EVER engage with the evidence showing that appointing more women onto corporate boards leads to financial decline?
- Six blithering idiots comment on the gender pay gap: Nicky Morgan MP, Carolyn Fairbairn, Ann Franck, Frances O’Grady, Kate Green MP, Regina Moran
- Four blithering idiots who champion female executives
- Louisa Symington-Mills (Telegraph Women) should be utterly ashamed of herself
- Male Masochism and Culture (1936)
- Steve Brulé: Red Pill Movie Funder
- This Is Feminist Justice – TFF Episode 44
- Hating men is mainstream
- Jody Allard is an admitted child abuser
- You really want to know why there are fewer women CEOs?
- Angryharry.com now hosted by AVFM
- UK Domestic Violence Charities’ Finances
- Ogres, onions and men’s issues advocacy
- How many genders are there?