My thanks to a tweet from @mensrightsrdt for alerting me to this. I urge you to find 15 minutes in your busy lives to listen to this interview. You won’t regret it, I promise.
You can support our work here
- ‘Feminism v Facts’ – Diana Davison
- Gormless Feminists of the Month
- Campaign for Merit in Business
- This is what gender feminists look like
- The Alternative Sexism Project
- The Whine Club
- EU aims to ban anti-feminist speech
- Janet Bloomfield: ‘Where feminism went wrong? Oh, I don’t know. Maybe with that whole men suck and let’s tell young women a giant pack of lies strategy? Just a thought.’
- Patrick Hayes: ‘The Feminists Trolling the Trolls’
- Ellamay Russell: ‘Feminists – what a bunch of twerks!’
- Honey Badger Radio: ‘Rape as Political Currency’
- Lucy Adams, outgoing head of HR at the BBC, ‘clarifies’ why something she told a House of Commons committee was untrue
- Missing Anya
- Health Secretary demands ‘urgent clarification’ of decision not to prosecute doctors who agreed to perform illegal abortions because of the babies’ sex
- Seven ways feminism is destroying American women
- It’s not up to men to kill feminism
- Boy, 8, fought off his father’s ex-girlfriend as she tried to kill him
- Phyllis Schlafly and Suzanne Venker
- J4MB has almost caught up with the Conservatives
- How would people react if a woman assaulted a man in public?
- The seagull Patriarchy
- EasyJet is offering ten places for women each year on the easyJet pilot training programme and underwriting the £100,000 training loan. This is the ‘first phase’ of their long term strategy to increase the proportion of female pilots at the airline.
- The firm that gave every woman a 8.6% pay rise
- Only 2% of young British men (18-24) define themselves as ‘completely masculine’, compared with 56% of British men over 65
- Janet Bloomfield: Why are feminist women (e.g. Laura Bates) so f***ing pathetic?
- Claire Carr, 20-year-old liar, tried to wreck a taxi driver’s life. Prison sentence only 12 weeks.
- Second large room booked for the London conference
- Conference update – Master of Ceremonies
- Laura Bates (Special Snowflake): Women-only gyms are a world away from boys’ clubs such as Muirfield
- Alex Proud: Deluded men’s rights activists are conspiracy nutjobs – don’t believe a word they say
- We must do more for women entrepreneurs
- How to set up a small business. Take a big one and stuff its board with women.
- Laura Perrins: Female quotas serve only mediocre women
- CIPD survey highlights the ‘need’ for more action by employers to address ‘gender inequality’
- Will Ruth Sunderland EVER engage with the evidence showing that appointing more women onto corporate boards leads to financial decline?
- Six blithering idiots comment on the gender pay gap: Nicky Morgan MP, Carolyn Fairbairn, Ann Franck, Frances O’Grady, Kate Green MP, Regina Moran
- Four blithering idiots who champion female executives
- Louisa Symington-Mills (Telegraph Women) should be utterly ashamed of herself
- Lying Feminist of the Month – Jane Humphries, Professor of Economic History, University of Oxford
- Peter Cheese, Chief Executive, Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development, wins a Toady award
- Euripides falsely accused of hating women
- Sargon of Akkad on Steve Shives
- Feminism isn’t poisonous — I know, because a feminist said so.
- Women in prepping…
- Formulating the new Male Studies curriculum
- All aboard for Trans Central Station!
- Demographics: Divorce rape
- Chasing the dragon
- Major Christian “Kit” Martin is acquitted of child sex abuse
- Women’s Studies Must Die – TFF Episode 31