My thanks to a tweet from @mensrightsrdt for alerting me to this. I urge you to find 15 minutes in your busy lives to listen to this interview. You won’t regret it, I promise.
You can support our work here
- ‘Feminism v Facts’ – Diana Davison
- Gormless Feminists of the Month
- Campaign for Merit in Business
- This is what gender feminists look like
- The Alternative Sexism Project
- The Whine Club
- EU aims to ban anti-feminist speech
- Janet Bloomfield: ‘Where feminism went wrong? Oh, I don’t know. Maybe with that whole men suck and let’s tell young women a giant pack of lies strategy? Just a thought.’
- Patrick Hayes: ‘The Feminists Trolling the Trolls’
- Ellamay Russell: ‘Feminists – what a bunch of twerks!’
- Honey Badger Radio: ‘Rape as Political Currency’
- Lucy Adams, outgoing head of HR at the BBC, ‘clarifies’ why something she told a House of Commons committee was untrue
- Missing Anya
- Health Secretary demands ‘urgent clarification’ of decision not to prosecute doctors who agreed to perform illegal abortions because of the babies’ sex
- Seven ways feminism is destroying American women
- It’s not up to men to kill feminism
- Boy, 8, fought off his father’s ex-girlfriend as she tried to kill him
- Phyllis Schlafly and Suzanne Venker
- J4MB has almost caught up with the Conservatives
- How would people react if a woman assaulted a man in public?
- BBC Radio 4: The Male Room (three manginas and Kate Smurfwit)
- Doctors in Denmark want to stop circumcision for under-18s… but not enough to stop it.
- Are feminists sociopaths? You decide…
- Good news: Hayley Carter, 23-year-old liar, jailed for a year. Bad news: her lies had led to an innocent man spending five months behind bars, awaiting trial
- Cowards from the Revolutionary Student Movement protest against a screening of The Red Pill at Ottawa City Hall
- The Male Room – just when you thought the BBC couldn’t get worse…
- Don’t believe the movies, girls
- International Men’s Day march and protest
- Kathy Gyngell: Cherie Blair steps up her cruel vendetta against mothers and fathers
- Campaigning in Theresa May’s constituency, Maidenhead, Berks.: 17 – 23 December
- Campaign for Merit in Business referenced in a Guardian piece – MPs’ corporate governance inquiry: what are the key issues?
- The ‘business case’ for more women on boards – it’s enough to drive a man mad…
- The businessmen who dance to Helena Morrissey’s tunes are blithering idiots
- Mike Buchanan’s written submissions to House of Commons and House of Lords inquiries in 2012, and a remarkable admission by Professor Susan Vinnicombe
- House of Commons: Business, Innovation and Skills Committee inquiry into ‘corporate governance’
- Where are all the expat women?
- It pays to have more women in work, so policy must reflect this. Er… must it?
- EasyJet is offering 10 places for women each year on the easyJet pilot training programme and underwriting the £100,000 training loan. This is the ‘first phase’ of their long term strategy to increase the proportion of female pilots at the airline.
- We must do more for women entrepreneurs
- How to set up a small business. Take a big one and stuff its board with women.
- Michael Hsieh, MD of Children’s National Health System, “Known Genital Mutilator”
- Is Hrithik Roshan now a Voice for Men?
- False Accusation and Wrongful Conviction Case of Army Major “Kit” Martin
- MRA 101: Why don’t MRAs work with feminists?
- Why boys need great male role models
- Don’t believe the movies girls
- Sons of Feminism – TFF Episode 40
- ICMI’17 Gold Coast, Australia Tickets on Sale Now
- The acceptable bigotry of Michelle Obama
- Improving race relations, by being racist…