My thanks to a tweet from @mensrightsrdt for alerting me to this. I urge you to find 15 minutes in your busy lives to listen to this interview. You won’t regret it, I promise.
You can support our work here
- ‘Feminism v Facts’ – Diana Davison
- Gormless Feminists of the Month
- Campaign for Merit in Business
- This is what gender feminists look like
- The Alternative Sexism Project
- The Whine Club
- EU aims to ban anti-feminist speech
- Janet Bloomfield: ‘Where feminism went wrong? Oh, I don’t know. Maybe with that whole men suck and let’s tell young women a giant pack of lies strategy? Just a thought.’
- Patrick Hayes: ‘The Feminists Trolling the Trolls’
- Ellamay Russell: ‘Feminists – what a bunch of twerks!’
- Honey Badger Radio: ‘Rape as Political Currency’
- Lucy Adams, outgoing head of HR at the BBC, ‘clarifies’ why something she told a House of Commons committee was untrue
- Missing Anya
- Health Secretary demands ‘urgent clarification’ of decision not to prosecute doctors who agreed to perform illegal abortions because of the babies’ sex
- Seven ways feminism is destroying American women
- It’s not up to men to kill feminism
- Boy, 8, fought off his father’s ex-girlfriend as she tried to kill him
- Phyllis Schlafly and Suzanne Venker
- J4MB has almost caught up with the Conservatives
- How would people react if a woman assaulted a man in public?
- National Men’s Rights Working Forum (Exploring Practical Solutions to Male Issues) – Bath, 28-30 October
- Lads! Britain needs you to do your duty and get flirting
- Paedophile sisters who sexually abused boy over a 14 year period, from age six, spared jail – because they are deaf
- Office closure: 25 August – 6 September
- Speakers’ Corner – ‘Rupert the Beer’ outlines his views on the legal position of MGM
- Mother (who can’t be named for legal reasons), 40s, repeatedly beat her children across their arms, legs, and backs, with a TV cable. The children no longer live with her. Suspended sentence.
- Mothers’ pay lags far behind men
- Why 38 Degrees pulled the first petition supporting Philip Davies MP
- Steve Brule’s interview of Professor Janice Fiamengo shortly after the end of ICMI16
- Sex in return for shelter: homeless women face desperate choices
- It pays to have more women in work, so policy must reflect this. Er… must it?
- EasyJet is offering 10 places for women each year on the easyJet pilot training programme and underwriting the £100,000 training loan. This is the ‘first phase’ of their long term strategy to increase the proportion of female pilots at the airline.
- We must do more for women entrepreneurs
- How to set up a small business. Take a big one and stuff its board with women.
- Laura Perrins: Female quotas serve only mediocre women
- CIPD survey highlights the ‘need’ for more action by employers to address ‘gender inequality’
- Will Ruth Sunderland EVER engage with the evidence showing that appointing more women onto corporate boards leads to financial decline?
- Six blithering idiots comment on the gender pay gap: Nicky Morgan MP, Carolyn Fairbairn, Ann Franck, Frances O’Grady, Kate Green MP, Regina Moran
- Four blithering idiots who champion female executives
- Louisa Symington-Mills (Telegraph Women) should be utterly ashamed of herself
- Erin Pizzey speaks at ICMI16 July 8, 2016
- Another example of corruption in the military’s sexual assault program
- Send Paul to Los Angeles for the Red Pill Movie Debut
- The future of men’s rights
- Always Beating Up On Men
- Why I’m an MRA
- A league that will not take no for an answer
- Canadian man awarded daughter’s full guardianship
- The real expendables, falsely accused military men
- Narrative therapy with men