My thanks to a tweet from @mensrightsrdt for alerting me to this. I urge you to find 15 minutes in your busy lives to listen to this interview. You won’t regret it, I promise.
You can support our work here
- ‘Feminism v Facts’ – Diana Davison
- Gormless Feminists of the Month
- Campaign for Merit in Business
- This is what gender feminists look like
- The Alternative Sexism Project
- The Whine Club
- EU aims to ban anti-feminist speech
- Janet Bloomfield: ‘Where feminism went wrong? Oh, I don’t know. Maybe with that whole men suck and let’s tell young women a giant pack of lies strategy? Just a thought.’
- Patrick Hayes: ‘The Feminists Trolling the Trolls’
- Ellamay Russell: ‘Feminists – what a bunch of twerks!’
- Honey Badger Radio: ‘Rape as Political Currency’
- Lucy Adams, outgoing head of HR at the BBC, ‘clarifies’ why something she told a House of Commons committee was untrue
- Missing Anya
- Health Secretary demands ‘urgent clarification’ of decision not to prosecute doctors who agreed to perform illegal abortions because of the babies’ sex
- Seven ways feminism is destroying American women
- It’s not up to men to kill feminism
- Boy, 8, fought off his father’s ex-girlfriend as she tried to kill him
- Phyllis Schlafly and Suzanne Venker
- J4MB has almost caught up with the Conservatives
- How would people react if a woman assaulted a man in public?
- David Goodwillie, former Scotland international footballer, and David Robertson, his ex-teammate, have been ruled to be rapists and ordered to pay £100,000 damages DESPITE NEVER FACING A CRIMINAL TRIAL
- William Collins: The Bottom of the Rabbit Hole
- Julia Hartley-Brewer: Today’s feminists are so out of touch with how most women live, they might as well be on another planet
- Female doctors with a poor work ethic have brought the NHS to its knees. Now female vets with a poor work ethic are destroying veterinary medicine. Conclusion – we need more women in historically male-dominated professions.
- Advertising Standards Bureau: Vilifying husbands in advertising no longer OK
- Belinda Brown: For the sake of boys we must value fathers
- The Women and Equalities select committee is calling for evidence over concerns workplaces are not providing support to working fathers
- Q&A session after the Brisbane screening of The Red Pill
- ‘The Red Pill’ in Brisbane: a heroine’s journey
- New blog software
- Monique Svazlian Tallon (Monique Tallon) is a blithering idiot
- Blithering idiots at 100+ organizations in the financial services sector are colluding with blithering idiots at HM Treasury to harm the financial services sector
- Campaign for Merit in Business referenced in a Guardian piece – MPs’ corporate governance inquiry: what are the key issues?
- The ‘business case’ for more women on boards – it’s enough to drive a man mad…
- The businessmen who dance to Helena Morrissey’s tunes are blithering idiots
- Mike Buchanan’s written submissions to House of Commons and House of Lords inquiries in 2012, and a remarkable admission by Professor Susan Vinnicombe
- House of Commons: Business, Innovation and Skills Committee inquiry into ‘corporate governance’
- Where are all the expat women?
- It pays to have more women in work, so policy must reflect this. Er… must it?
- EasyJet is offering 10 places for women each year on the easyJet pilot training programme and underwriting the £100,000 training loan. This is the ‘first phase’ of their long term strategy to increase the proportion of female pilots at the airline.
- Red Pill Movie Brisbane Q & A January 14 2017
- The Red Pill in Brisbane: a hero’s journey
- Why I am not a feminist
- CNN: Women are better doctors
- Wimpy men and sexism in birth control
- Hog bladder blues
- Bigotry is on the rise on college campuses
- Camille Paglia on feminism, male creativity & generation snowflake –
- Are the Cards Stacked Against Men? Censored Filmmaker Speaks Out
- The Red Pill screening Brisbane, Australia