You can support our work here
- ‘Feminism v Facts’ – Diana Davison
- Gormless Feminists of the Month
- Campaign for Merit in Business
- This is what gender feminists look like
- The Alternative Sexism Project
- The Whine Club
- EU aims to ban anti-feminist speech
- Janet Bloomfield: ‘Where feminism went wrong? Oh, I don’t know. Maybe with that whole men suck and let’s tell young women a giant pack of lies strategy? Just a thought.’
- Patrick Hayes: ‘The Feminists Trolling the Trolls’
- Ellamay Russell: ‘Feminists – what a bunch of twerks!’
- Honey Badger Radio: ‘Rape as Political Currency’
- Lucy Adams, outgoing head of HR at the BBC, ‘clarifies’ why something she told a House of Commons committee was untrue
- Missing Anya
- Health Secretary demands ‘urgent clarification’ of decision not to prosecute doctors who agreed to perform illegal abortions because of the babies’ sex
- Seven ways feminism is destroying American women
- It’s not up to men to kill feminism
- Boy, 8, fought off his father’s ex-girlfriend as she tried to kill him
- Phyllis Schlafly and Suzanne Venker
- J4MB has almost caught up with the Conservatives
- How would people react if a woman assaulted a man in public?
- Chenelle Joseph-Thomas, 38, stole £24,000 from a primary school and children’s centre. Her punishment? You can guess. You can.
- Patrick Smyth questions Cassie Jaye on MGM – Norwich screening of ‘The Red Pill’, January 2017
- My letter to The Spectator, in response to an absurd article by Julie Bindel on prostitution
- Women are statistically much safer, both physically and sexually, marrying or cohabiting with a heterosexual man rather than with a lesbian.
- QC Clinic, Coventry, responds to our blog pieces and protest
- Paul Elam: ’18 truths about #Charlottesville’
- Councils need 12,000 more women to close gender gap
- William Collins: That Google Memo
- MGM appointment in Coventry cancelled
- Help us try to stop the circumcision of a 12-year-old boy in Coventry today (Saturday)
- August Lovenskiolds: Do men make better CEOs than women?
- August Lovenskiolds: ‘Women hate being CEOs – and they suck at it’
- White men ‘endangered species’ in top business roles as women promoted to senior positions – Tesco chairman
- Aviva plc: ‘Promote women or else’
- Monique Svazlian Tallon (Monique Tallon) is a blithering idiot
- Blithering idiots at 100+ organizations in the financial services sector are colluding with blithering idiots at HM Treasury to harm the financial services sector
- Campaign for Merit in Business referenced in a Guardian piece – MPs’ corporate governance inquiry: what are the key issues?
- The ‘business case’ for more women on boards – it’s enough to drive a man mad…
- The businessmen who dance to Helena Morrissey’s tunes are blithering idiots
- Mike Buchanan’s written submissions to House of Commons and House of Lords inquiries in 2012, and a remarkable admission by Professor Susan Vinnicombe
- 18 truths about #Charlottesville
- Mindhive update: seven days to the great Minnesota moral panic
- Your belief in porn addiction makes things worse
- For real love to arise, romantic love must die: Part three
- For real love to arise, romantic love must die. Part two
- Eating disorders in boys and young men
- When distaste overrides logic
- Carbohydrates and men’s mental health
- A word between men from Paul
- For real love to arise, romantic love must die. Part one.
Monthly Archives: August 2013
New campaign to raise £1,000 by September 30, to fund our fourth candidate at the 2015 general election
Good afternoon. We hope you’ve had a restful summer break. We should like to thank our supporters warmly, and our donors in particular. In July we launched our first ‘crowdfunding campaign’, aiming to raise £1,000 to fund the third of … Continue reading
To pee or not to pee: Women sell positive pregnancy tests on Craigslist for $25 each. There’s no shortage of motivated buyers.
Recently we posted a link to an article by a British journalist who freely admitted she’d tried to become pregnant by using the contents of her two ex-husbands’ used condoms shortly after sex, without their knowledge or consent. Our thanks to a … Continue reading
We repeat our public challenges to Caroline Criado-Perez, Kat Banyard, Fiona Hall MEP, Amina Women’s Project, Helena Morrissey, Professor Rita Marcella, Dr Petra Wilton, Ilene Lang and… er… Sir Roger Carr
A supporter (and donor) phoned this afternoon to ask if we’d ever had any responses to the public challenges we’ve issued over the past 18 months. No, we haven’t. The people in question are utterly shameless. Here’s a small selection … Continue reading
My thanks to the person who’s just alerted me to this. Women across the developed world have had access to virtually infallible contraception for 40+ years. Feminists argue for the right of women to choose to have their pregnancies ‘terminated’ … Continue reading
Justice at last! Astria Berwick, a woman who made false rape claim against a taxi driver, named, shamed… and jailed.
Somehow we missed this piece, first published about two months ago. A rare example of a woman receiving a well-justified custodial sentence after a false rape allegation: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/10160029/Cab-driver-falsely-accused-of-rape-saved-by-his-phone-app.html?fb We can’t help wondering how many men have committed suicide after false … Continue reading
‘Sanity at last!’ – Top judge says mothers should have children taken away if they don’t let fathers see them
Yesterday I was sent a link to a Daily Mail article by Ann, a supporter and donor, who’s heartbroken that she no longer sees her grandchildren, as her former daughter-in-law denies Ann, Ann’s husband, and Ann’s son access to them, having defied … Continue reading
Links to a great deal of research material, courtesy of the Elliot Institute, an American organisation: http://afterabortion.org/1999/more-research-on-post-abortion-issues/