Today J4MB received a cheque for £500 from a ‘Mr D’, drawn on a bank account in the north of England. We won’t identify him further. He didn’t include a letter with his cheque, so we know nothing about him. We don’t even know his email address – if he has one – but I should like to thank him warmly for his support, and to understand his motivation behind making this generous donation. Hopefully he will read this, and I invite him to write to me at the party’s headquarters (PO Box 2220, Bath BA1 1AA) or email me at email@example.com.
You can support our work here
- ‘Feminism v Facts’ – Diana Davison
- Gormless Feminists of the Month
- Campaign for Merit in Business
- This is what gender feminists look like
- The Alternative Sexism Project
- The Whine Club
- EU aims to ban anti-feminist speech
- Janet Bloomfield: ‘Where feminism went wrong? Oh, I don’t know. Maybe with that whole men suck and let’s tell young women a giant pack of lies strategy? Just a thought.’
- Patrick Hayes: ‘The Feminists Trolling the Trolls’
- Ellamay Russell: ‘Feminists – what a bunch of twerks!’
- Honey Badger Radio: ‘Rape as Political Currency’
- Lucy Adams, outgoing head of HR at the BBC, ‘clarifies’ why something she told a House of Commons committee was untrue
- Missing Anya
- Health Secretary demands ‘urgent clarification’ of decision not to prosecute doctors who agreed to perform illegal abortions because of the babies’ sex
- Seven ways feminism is destroying American women
- It’s not up to men to kill feminism
- Boy, 8, fought off his father’s ex-girlfriend as she tried to kill him
- Phyllis Schlafly and Suzanne Venker
- J4MB has almost caught up with the Conservatives
- How would people react if a woman assaulted a man in public?
- Bath Spa University bars research into transgender surgery regrets, as a potentially ‘politically incorrect’ piece of research, carrying a risk to the university
- Judge Ian Pringle QC is a blithering idiot. Oxford student Lavinia Woodward avoids jail for stabbing her ex-boyfriend.
- Model Chloe Ayling kidnapped by slave traders invented case ‘for publicity’, court hears
- Milo Yiannopoulos visits Sproul Hall, University of California (Berkeley), for 15 minutes. Unprecedented police presence cost $800,000.
- Carl Benjamin (Sargon of Akkad) and Jules Gomes, ‘The Rebel Priest’, join the list of speakers at ICMI18
- A backlash is growing against the women in tech movement
- Labia party promises free sanitary products for girls and women in bid to tackle ‘period poverty’
- Sally-Anne Huang, headmistress at a private girls’ school, is a blithering idiot
- ITV biased against men falsely accused of rape
- TERF wars
- August Lovenskiolds: Do men make better CEOs than women?
- August Lovenskiolds: ‘Women hate being CEOs – and they suck at it’
- White men ‘endangered species’ in top business roles as women promoted to senior positions – Tesco chairman
- Aviva plc: ‘Promote women or else’
- Monique Svazlian Tallon (Monique Tallon) is a blithering idiot
- Blithering idiots at 100+ organizations in the financial services sector are colluding with blithering idiots at HM Treasury to harm the financial services sector
- Campaign for Merit in Business referenced in a Guardian piece – MPs’ corporate governance inquiry: what are the key issues?
- The ‘business case’ for more women on boards – it’s enough to drive a man mad…
- The businessmen who dance to Helena Morrissey’s tunes are blithering idiots
- Mike Buchanan’s written submissions to House of Commons and House of Lords inquiries in 2012, and a remarkable admission by Professor Susan Vinnicombe
- Forcing men to make monthly payments to their rapists
- Learning from women: tears will gain you forgiveness for all your crimes
- Women hold up half the sky?
- Does porn really destroy relationships?
- Fathers matter. Father’s Day matters.
- Sexual Consent – Yes, No, Maybe.
- If it’s not your penis, shut up and sit down, you have no say – and doctors, drop your weapon
- Hell hath no fury
- 18 truths about #Charlottesville
- Mindhive update: seven days to the great Minnesota moral panic