Earlier today we posted a link to an article written by Suzanne Moore and published in the Guardian yesterday, titled ’10 rules for managing your penis’. The perfect riposte to her article has just been written and published by JudgyBitch, a leading American anti-feminist blogger. It’s titled, ‘10 rules for managing your vagina’. It’s far superior to Suzanne Moore’s misandrous article. It’s intelligent and witty, for a start:
You can support our work here
- ‘Feminism v Facts’ – Diana Davison
- Gormless Feminists of the Month
- Campaign for Merit in Business
- This is what gender feminists look like
- The Alternative Sexism Project
- The Whine Club
- EU aims to ban anti-feminist speech
- Janet Bloomfield: ‘Where feminism went wrong? Oh, I don’t know. Maybe with that whole men suck and let’s tell young women a giant pack of lies strategy? Just a thought.’
- Patrick Hayes: ‘The Feminists Trolling the Trolls’
- Ellamay Russell: ‘Feminists – what a bunch of twerks!’
- Honey Badger Radio: ‘Rape as Political Currency’
- Lucy Adams, outgoing head of HR at the BBC, ‘clarifies’ why something she told a House of Commons committee was untrue
- Missing Anya
- Health Secretary demands ‘urgent clarification’ of decision not to prosecute doctors who agreed to perform illegal abortions because of the babies’ sex
- Seven ways feminism is destroying American women
- It’s not up to men to kill feminism
- Boy, 8, fought off his father’s ex-girlfriend as she tried to kill him
- Phyllis Schlafly and Suzanne Venker
- J4MB has almost caught up with the Conservatives
- How would people react if a woman assaulted a man in public?
- 6oodfella: #FeministsRuinEverything #03 – Sleeping Beauty
- Civil partnerships to go straight
- Wolf whistling and sexist remarks could become hate crimes in London
- Judge Sylvia de Bertodano blasts prosecutors as Vjekoslav Dvorak, 63, ‘inspirational’ music teacher, found not guilty of sex assault
- Men are now officially second class citizens – so what are we doing about it?
- Can she fix it? BBC seeks gender balance in cartoons.
- Lavinia Woodward, 24-year-old Oxford University student who avoided jail after stabbing boyfriend, launches fight against suspended sentence
- Nunzia Del Viscio, 43-year old Edinburgh woman, ripped out man’s testicle with teeth. Avoids jail.
- Police chiefs debate possibility of making misogyny a hate crime
- Labelling millennials ‘snowflakes’ damages their mental health, reveals survey of 16-24 year old snowflake millennials
- August Lovenskiolds: Do men make better CEOs than women?
- August Lovenskiolds: ‘Women hate being CEOs – and they suck at it’
- White men ‘endangered species’ in top business roles as women promoted to senior positions – Tesco chairman
- Aviva plc: ‘Promote women or else’
- Monique Svazlian Tallon (Monique Tallon) is a blithering idiot
- Blithering idiots at 100+ organizations in the financial services sector are colluding with blithering idiots at HM Treasury to harm the financial services sector
- Campaign for Merit in Business referenced in a Guardian piece – MPs’ corporate governance inquiry: what are the key issues?
- The ‘business case’ for more women on boards – it’s enough to drive a man mad…
- The businessmen who dance to Helena Morrissey’s tunes are blithering idiots
- Mike Buchanan’s written submissions to House of Commons and House of Lords inquiries in 2012, and a remarkable admission by Professor Susan Vinnicombe
- Pathetic stupidity of cucks described in medieval Latin literature
- Post-separation suicide risk
- Mainstream media and the shameless manipulation of women
- The fourth International Conference on Men’s Issues (ICMI18) is ON
- Husband’s sexual obligation to wife is matter of life & death
- The sex robots are here and they are all you will ever need
- The Alienating Parent
- An open letter to the Chair, Board of Directors, White Ribbon Australia.
- International Men’s Day events not run by feminists
- My #MeToo confession