You can support our work here
- ‘Feminism v Facts’ – Diana Davison
- Gormless Feminists of the Month
- Campaign for Merit in Business
- This is what gender feminists look like
- The Alternative Sexism Project
- The Whine Club
- EU aims to ban anti-feminist speech
- Janet Bloomfield: ‘Where feminism went wrong? Oh, I don’t know. Maybe with that whole men suck and let’s tell young women a giant pack of lies strategy? Just a thought.’
- Patrick Hayes: ‘The Feminists Trolling the Trolls’
- Ellamay Russell: ‘Feminists – what a bunch of twerks!’
- Honey Badger Radio: ‘Rape as Political Currency’
- Lucy Adams, outgoing head of HR at the BBC, ‘clarifies’ why something she told a House of Commons committee was untrue
- Missing Anya
- Health Secretary demands ‘urgent clarification’ of decision not to prosecute doctors who agreed to perform illegal abortions because of the babies’ sex
- Seven ways feminism is destroying American women
- It’s not up to men to kill feminism
- Boy, 8, fought off his father’s ex-girlfriend as she tried to kill him
- Phyllis Schlafly and Suzanne Venker
- J4MB has almost caught up with the Conservatives
- How would people react if a woman assaulted a man in public?
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Baroness Margaret Ford: Lack of women on top boards ‘pathetic’
- Mike Buchanan’s challenge of Kate Grussing, the founder of Sapphire Partners
- Norway’s $1.3 trillion sovereign wealth fund demands more gender diversity
- Cynthia Carroll, disastrous former CEO of FTSE100 company Anglo-American, joins the board of rival FTSE100 mining company Glencore. Doh!
- Women on Boards – censorship of comments by “The Times”
- Dame Helena Morrissey is a LIAR
- Our public challenge of 38 people at “The Pipeline”
- Adrienne Liebenberg, businesswoman who sued DS Smith, FTSE 100 company, after she was sacked from £200K-a-year job ‘because she did not want to talk about football and go out drinking with ‘the lads”, LOSES sexism claim
- Card Factory greets new era by ousting rare female chief (Karen Hubbard). Oh dear. How sad. Never mind.
- Entertainment Daily: Viewers appalled by opinions of “sexist caveman” (Mike Buchanan) who BLAMES women for not having equal pay with men (Karren Brady interview)
- Talking With the Men of Regarding Men – Interview 1
- The pandemic is speeding up the mass disappearance of men from college
- Australian father of two claims $2m in damages after being jailed by judge during family law hearing
- [Australia] Family Court Judges to be Trained About the Malicious Use of False Accusations
- Declining sperm count and testosterone levels in men.
- Feminism Ruins Sport – Fiamengo File
- Over 50% of liberal, white women under 30 have a mental health issue. Are we worried yet?
- A License to Defame?
- Baby Boom: Trans Women NOW in Bio Women’s Prison
- Captain America Comics Turn Red Skull Into Bastardized Representation Of A ‘Men’s Rights Activist’
Author Archives: Mike Buchanan
‘Honey Badger’ is a North American term for anti-feminist women. AVfM’s introduction to their latest ‘Honey Badger Radio’ programme: Feminists own the word rape. They own it, it’s their property. And so are rape victims. Their property, to dispose of … Continue reading
Lucy Adams, outgoing head of HR at the BBC, ‘clarifies’ why something she told a House of Commons committee was untrue
This is quite a story: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-23985032 Lucy Adams told MPs on the Public Accounts Committee that she didn’t know about an email concerning excessive payouts to departing BBC executives. From the BBC piece: Ms Adams’ clarification was made before claims … Continue reading
A very moving tale about an American man’s heroic efforts to maintain contact with his beloved daughter after his relationship with his partner broke down: http://www.avoiceformen.com/feminism/government-tyranny/missing-anya/ I find it impossible to read such stories without speculating that the justice system’s abuse of … Continue reading
Health Secretary demands ‘urgent clarification’ of decision not to prosecute doctors who agreed to perform illegal abortions because of the babies’ sex
Of all possible grounds on which an abortion might be carried out, one of the worst is surely gender, which remains illegal in the UK. But abortions are being carried out in the UK on the grounds of gender, so … Continue reading
A short but insightful piece from across the pond: http://www.rooshv.com/7-ways-feminism-is-destroying-american-women
A thought-provoking piece by a Canadian blogger: http://whoism3.wordpress.com/2012/09/19/its-not-up-to-men-to-kill-feminism/ An excerpt from the article: It’s about women saying ENOUGH, we got the EQUAL rights we wanted so now STOP FUCKING AROUND WITH OUR MEN, OUR HUSBANDS, OUR BROTHERS AND OUR SONS. … Continue reading
Our thanks to the daughter of a well-known MHRA for making him aware of the following gem: http://www.parentdish.co.uk/2013/09/05/karate-kid-8-fought-off-dad-ex-girlfriend-attacked-attempted-murder-video/?icid=maing-grid7%7cuk%7cdl20%7csec1_lnk3%26pLid%3D206558
My thank to the indefatigable Doris McTavish for pointing me to excellent articles by two prominent American conservatives, Phyllis Schlafly and Suzanne Venker. They were first published in 2011, and both are accessible through the following link. Enjoy: http://www.eagleforum.org/psr/2011/feb11/psrfeb11.html
Our thanks to the people who run a blog concerned with the 2015 general election for letting us know that in terms of blog hits, J4MB has almost caught up with the Conservatives – and people spend more time on http://j4mb.org.uk than on … Continue reading
There’s a great deal of evidence to show women are at least as physically aggressive as men with respect to their intimate partners: http://j4mb.wordpress.com/2013/05/08/women-are-as-physically-aggressive-or-more-aggressive-in-their-relationships-with-spouses-or-male-partners/ So how would people react if a women assaulted a man in public? Would they have any … Continue reading