Campaign for Merit in Business http://c4mb.wordpress.com exists to challenge the government’s policy direction of bullying companies into appointing more women to their boards, because overwhelming evidence demonstrates that corporate financial performance will decline as a result. Details on the website.
You can support our work here
- ‘Feminism v Facts’ – Diana Davison
- Gormless Feminists of the Month
- Campaign for Merit in Business
- This is what gender feminists look like
- The Alternative Sexism Project
- The Whine Club
- EU aims to ban anti-feminist speech
- Janet Bloomfield: ‘Where feminism went wrong? Oh, I don’t know. Maybe with that whole men suck and let’s tell young women a giant pack of lies strategy? Just a thought.’
- Patrick Hayes: ‘The Feminists Trolling the Trolls’
- Ellamay Russell: ‘Feminists – what a bunch of twerks!’
- Honey Badger Radio: ‘Rape as Political Currency’
- Lucy Adams, outgoing head of HR at the BBC, ‘clarifies’ why something she told a House of Commons committee was untrue
- Missing Anya
- Health Secretary demands ‘urgent clarification’ of decision not to prosecute doctors who agreed to perform illegal abortions because of the babies’ sex
- Seven ways feminism is destroying American women
- It’s not up to men to kill feminism
- Boy, 8, fought off his father’s ex-girlfriend as she tried to kill him
- Phyllis Schlafly and Suzanne Venker
- J4MB has almost caught up with the Conservatives
- How would people react if a woman assaulted a man in public?
- Rachel Riley (Countdown) dragged into furious Twitter row with Nicola Thorp (Coronation Street) over FGM and MGM
- Please support the filming of presentations at the Chicago conference
- Male trafficking, male victims of sexual abuse by women
- Charlize Theron: My child I thought was a boy is… a girl! For the first time, the Hollywood actress reveals why her adopted child Jackson is wearing dresses. And her inspiration? Her own mother — who shot her father.
- “Unplanned” – an American film about abortion
- Alex Hardy (23) RIP
- Melanie Phillips: “Anti-hate groups have become the real voices of hate”
- Bettina Arndt: “Meet Janice Fiamengo”
- Janine Boyd, Democrat state representative from Ohio, drafts amendment seeking to make black babies exempt from Pro-Life law
- UKIP leader Gerard Batten sparks fury by defending ‘rape’ tweet by Carl Benjamin (Sargon of Akkad) about Jess Phillips MP (Labia, Birmingham Yardley) as ‘satire’. Carl Benjamin to speak at the Chicago conference.
- Fearless Girl
- Companies told women must make up third of senior directors by 2020
- Sacha Romanovitch, first female boss of a major City accountancy firm, Grant Thornton, fired for pursuing a “socialist agenda”
- Target for women in boardrooms to be missed (at last, some good news)
- First sexist madness, then racist madness. Boards struggling to hit ethnic targets.
- Dr Catherine Hakim, originator of Preference Theory, to attend the conference
- Baroness Karren Brady interviews Mike Buchanan about the gender pay gap
- Is this the first admission in the mainstream media, that increasing the proportion of women on corporate boards leads to financial decline?
- Meet Luo Mingxiong, the Chinese investor who says female bosses are bad for business
- Church investors vow to boost women in the boardroom (a tip of the hat to GWF Hegel)
- Boys Are Shamed at Brookfield High
- Ilhan Abdullahi Omar, 911 and the derogation of men’s rights
- The Fraud of Feminism
- So the empowering “woman behind the black hole photo” was worldwide fake news?
- Why are men “afraid” of commitment?
- A classic 50s fairy tale
- Julian Assange, Justine Damond and the derogation of men’s rights
- Effacing the male
- “…a sick pornographic sex toy used to train people to mutilate little baby boys”
- Philip Davies MP interviewed on MGM and more by Brian Martinez