Campaign for Merit in Business http://c4mb.wordpress.com exists to challenge the government’s policy direction of bullying companies into appointing more women to their boards, because overwhelming evidence demonstrates that corporate financial performance will decline as a result. Details on the website.
You can support our work here
- ‘Feminism v Facts’ – Diana Davison
- Gormless Feminists of the Month
- Campaign for Merit in Business
- This is what gender feminists look like
- The Alternative Sexism Project
- The Whine Club
- EU aims to ban anti-feminist speech
- Janet Bloomfield: ‘Where feminism went wrong? Oh, I don’t know. Maybe with that whole men suck and let’s tell young women a giant pack of lies strategy? Just a thought.’
- Patrick Hayes: ‘The Feminists Trolling the Trolls’
- Ellamay Russell: ‘Feminists – what a bunch of twerks!’
- Honey Badger Radio: ‘Rape as Political Currency’
- Lucy Adams, outgoing head of HR at the BBC, ‘clarifies’ why something she told a House of Commons committee was untrue
- Missing Anya
- Health Secretary demands ‘urgent clarification’ of decision not to prosecute doctors who agreed to perform illegal abortions because of the babies’ sex
- Seven ways feminism is destroying American women
- It’s not up to men to kill feminism
- Boy, 8, fought off his father’s ex-girlfriend as she tried to kill him
- Phyllis Schlafly and Suzanne Venker
- J4MB has almost caught up with the Conservatives
- How would people react if a woman assaulted a man in public?
- Natalie Collins, Gormless Feminist of the Month (February 2015)
- Dan Wootton (presenter, talkRADIO) interviews Mike Buchanan and a feminist who defends women groping men in public
- Buzzfeed News: A New Poll Has Found A Third Of Young British People Have Anti-Feminist Views
- Are women whiny and miserable BEFORE they become feminists, or only afterwards?
- Sargon of Akkad: Anti-Feminism is More Popular than Feminism
- Moiret Allegiere, Norwegian MRA: “Howling at a Slutwalk Moon”
- 007: The name’s Lynch. Lashana Lynch.
- UNITED STATES: Bloodstained Men protest against MGM in Grand Junction
- Toxic Masculinity Comedy ‘Stuber’ Dies at Box Office
- Speakers’ Corner, London – where Men’s Rights Activists (MRAs) and other anti-feminists meet. Join us there, Sunday, 28 July.
- An open invitation to Philip Aldrick, Economics Editor of The Times
- James Delingpole: “Study – Woke Gender Quotas on Company Boards Reduce Profitability by 12 Percent”
- We won’t let diversity tsars bully us, insist bosses at Daejan Holdings, Britain’s last big company with no women on the board
- Daejan Holdings, a FTSE250 property group, won’t appoint women ‘just for the sake of it’
- Fearless Girl
- Companies told women must make up third of senior directors by 2020
- Sacha Romanovitch, first female boss of a major City accountancy firm, Grant Thornton, fired for pursuing a “socialist agenda”
- Target for women in boardrooms to be missed (at last, some good news)
- First sexist madness, then racist madness. Boards struggling to hit ethnic targets.
- Dr Catherine Hakim, originator of Preference Theory, to attend the conference
- It’s the betrayal
- Wiki4men: Zeta Male
- As always, it falls to Men
- Changing the cultural narrative
- A pause for patriotism
- Love is a fleeting emotion
- Get a heal job
- Regarding Men announces Sick-o-Therapist of the Month, Laura Brown, Ph.D.
- Why I’m ready to say goodbye to Honey Badger Radio | ICMI 2019 Fundraiser
- Family Justice Panel – the latest feminist corruption of the Ministry of Justice