We decided it was time to run an initiative in response to Laura Bates’s Everyday Sexism Project http://everydaysexism.com. The link to the website is here, feel free to post comments about sexist behaviours and comments used to shame and/or control and/or disadvantage men and boys:
You can support our work here
- ‘Feminism v Facts’ – Diana Davison
- Gormless Feminists of the Month
- Campaign for Merit in Business
- This is what gender feminists look like
- The Alternative Sexism Project
- The Whine Club
- EU aims to ban anti-feminist speech
- Janet Bloomfield: ‘Where feminism went wrong? Oh, I don’t know. Maybe with that whole men suck and let’s tell young women a giant pack of lies strategy? Just a thought.’
- Patrick Hayes: ‘The Feminists Trolling the Trolls’
- Ellamay Russell: ‘Feminists – what a bunch of twerks!’
- Honey Badger Radio: ‘Rape as Political Currency’
- Lucy Adams, outgoing head of HR at the BBC, ‘clarifies’ why something she told a House of Commons committee was untrue
- Missing Anya
- Health Secretary demands ‘urgent clarification’ of decision not to prosecute doctors who agreed to perform illegal abortions because of the babies’ sex
- Seven ways feminism is destroying American women
- It’s not up to men to kill feminism
- Boy, 8, fought off his father’s ex-girlfriend as she tried to kill him
- Phyllis Schlafly and Suzanne Venker
- J4MB has almost caught up with the Conservatives
- How would people react if a woman assaulted a man in public?
- Alex Skeel: Abused by my Girlfriend
- Anna Soubry hails Independent Group as the modern face of politics as defectors vow to break two party system: “Two thirds of us are women – that says a lot”
- Tonic Masculinity: Building a better world since 10,000 BC – TFF 97
- Lesbian and bisexual women at increased risk of being overweight. Gay men at reduced risk.
- David Aaronovitch, a columnist with The Times, considers Jess Phillips “an excellent MP”.
- DeAnna Lorraine and Omar Navarro to host Tribute to Men rally in Washington, 1/3/19
- Bus to provide shelter for homeless men in Manchester
- Statue of WW2 kiss vandalised after US sailor’s death
- International Conference on Men’s Issues 2019 – ICMI19 – planned outing
- 100 vaginas
- Sacha Romanovitch, first female boss of a major City accountancy firm, Grant Thornton, fired for pursuing a “socialist agenda”
- Target for women in boardrooms to be missed (at last, some good news)
- First sexist madness, then racist madness. Boards struggling to hit ethnic targets.
- Dr Catherine Hakim, originator of Preference Theory, to attend the conference
- Baroness Karren Brady interviews Mike Buchanan about the gender pay gap
- Is this the first admission in the mainstream media, that increasing the proportion of women on corporate boards leads to financial decline?
- Meet Luo Mingxiong, the Chinese investor who says female bosses are bad for business
- Church investors vow to boost women in the boardroom (a tip of the hat to GWF Hegel)
- August Lovenskiolds: Do men make better CEOs than women?
- August Lovenskiolds: ‘Women hate being CEOs – and they suck at it’
- Bastardized chivalry: from concern for weakness to sexual exploitation
- A Reflection on Zeta Male vs MGTOW
- ICMI’19 announced for Chicago this August
- The gynocentric mob and female superiority
- Desperate wives should try farting to get sex from husbands
- A vital reason to boycott Procter & Gamble – that has nothing to do with their recent ad
- U.N. Sustainability Goals
- Would an ideology by any other name stink as badly?
- Pitching Masculinity
- Please help AVFM continue to carry the message