We decided it was time to run an initiative in response to Laura Bates’s Everyday Sexism Project http://everydaysexism.com. The link to the website is here, feel free to post comments about sexist behaviours and comments used to shame and/or control and/or disadvantage men and boys:
You can support our work here
- ‘Feminism v Facts’ – Diana Davison
- Gormless Feminists of the Month
- Campaign for Merit in Business
- This is what gender feminists look like
- The Alternative Sexism Project
- The Whine Club
- EU aims to ban anti-feminist speech
- Janet Bloomfield: ‘Where feminism went wrong? Oh, I don’t know. Maybe with that whole men suck and let’s tell young women a giant pack of lies strategy? Just a thought.’
- Patrick Hayes: ‘The Feminists Trolling the Trolls’
- Ellamay Russell: ‘Feminists – what a bunch of twerks!’
- Honey Badger Radio: ‘Rape as Political Currency’
- Lucy Adams, outgoing head of HR at the BBC, ‘clarifies’ why something she told a House of Commons committee was untrue
- Missing Anya
- Health Secretary demands ‘urgent clarification’ of decision not to prosecute doctors who agreed to perform illegal abortions because of the babies’ sex
- Seven ways feminism is destroying American women
- It’s not up to men to kill feminism
- Boy, 8, fought off his father’s ex-girlfriend as she tried to kill him
- Phyllis Schlafly and Suzanne Venker
- J4MB has almost caught up with the Conservatives
- How would people react if a woman assaulted a man in public?
- Don’t say boys and girls, nurseries told
- Hatchet-faced feminists and manginas work together to ban ads that reinforce sexist stereotyping
- Jordan Peterson: Sargon of Akkad and Censorship
- William Collins: The Gillen Report
- Konstantin Kisin, Russian comedian, refuses to sign a “behavioural agreement” from the School of African and Oriental Studies (SOAS) in London, which included a no-tolerance policy on “racism, sexism, classism, ageism, ableism, homophobia, biphobia, transphobia, xenophobia, Islamophobia or anti-religion or anti-atheism”.
- Tina Cahill sentenced to eight years for killing ‘controlling’ fiancé. She’ll be out of prison long before then.
- No confidence vote on Theresa May
- The J4MB interview of Philip Davies MP
- Bedford School for Boys – not interested in educating its pupils about the anti-male environment which will ruin many of its pupils’ lives
- Why brilliant women get overlooked
- Sacha Romanovitch, first female boss of a major City accountancy firm, Grant Thornton, fired for pursuing a “socialist agenda”
- Target for women in boardrooms to be missed (at last, some good news)
- First sexist madness, then racist madness. Boards struggling to hit ethnic targets.
- Dr Catherine Hakim, originator of Preference Theory, to attend the conference
- Baroness Karren Brady interviews Mike Buchanan about the gender pay gap
- Is this the first admission in the mainstream media, that increasing the proportion of women on corporate boards leads to financial decline?
- Meet Luo Mingxiong, the Chinese investor who says female bosses are bad for business
- Church investors vow to boost women in the boardroom (a tip of the hat to GWF Hegel)
- August Lovenskiolds: Do men make better CEOs than women?
- August Lovenskiolds: ‘Women hate being CEOs – and they suck at it’
- Feminists think sexist men are sexier than “woke” men
- Mike Buchanan and Elizabeth Hobson of J4MB interview Philip Davies MP
- #MeToo, but not #HerToo
- Marketing equity, pocketing profits
- The power of “We” and how language frames how we think
- Some MRAs are the enemy of boys and men
- Diagnosing Gynocentrism
- Philip Davies delivers MGM bombshell!
- Excitement brews with the revival of ‘FGM-derived’ skincare range for men
- This is the way physics ends. Not with a Big Bang, but a feminist whimper