You can support our work here
- ‘Feminism v Facts’ – Diana Davison
- Gormless Feminists of the Month
- Campaign for Merit in Business
- This is what gender feminists look like
- The Alternative Sexism Project
- The Whine Club
- EU aims to ban anti-feminist speech
- Janet Bloomfield: ‘Where feminism went wrong? Oh, I don’t know. Maybe with that whole men suck and let’s tell young women a giant pack of lies strategy? Just a thought.’
- Patrick Hayes: ‘The Feminists Trolling the Trolls’
- Ellamay Russell: ‘Feminists – what a bunch of twerks!’
- Honey Badger Radio: ‘Rape as Political Currency’
- Lucy Adams, outgoing head of HR at the BBC, ‘clarifies’ why something she told a House of Commons committee was untrue
- Missing Anya
- Health Secretary demands ‘urgent clarification’ of decision not to prosecute doctors who agreed to perform illegal abortions because of the babies’ sex
- Seven ways feminism is destroying American women
- It’s not up to men to kill feminism
- Boy, 8, fought off his father’s ex-girlfriend as she tried to kill him
- Phyllis Schlafly and Suzanne Venker
- J4MB has almost caught up with the Conservatives
- How would people react if a woman assaulted a man in public?
- Anna Costin, 30, who walked free from court after making false rape claims against THREE men – including one who was on holiday at the time of ‘attack’ – is now jailed for four years on appeal
- The Irrational World of Kate Smurthwaite
- Life sentence (minimum 12 years, anyway) for spurned lover Berlinah Wallace (48) who disfigured ex-boyfriend Mark Van Dongen (29) in acid attack. After a year of extreme suffering, he was taken at his own request to a Belgian clinic to have his life ended. The CPS’s attempt to have Wallace walk free failed.
- Police Chase Internet Trolls, Streets Neglected
- The Fiamengo Files, Episode #81: “The Legal Devaluation of Men’s Lives”
- The Labia party allows bearded man to stand for woman-only role because he ‘identifies’ as a woman every Wednesday
- Feminism – Before & After
- University of South California Under Investigation for Anti-Male Discrimination
- Another Rape Trial Collapses
- New York Stock Exchange appoints first female leader
- First sexist madness, then racist madness. Boards struggling to hit ethnic targets.
- Dr Catherine Hakim, originator of Preference Theory, to attend the conference
- Baroness Karren Brady interviews Mike Buchanan about the gender pay gap
- Is this the first admission in the mainstream media, that increasing the proportion of women on corporate boards leads to financial decline?
- Meet Luo Mingxiong, the Chinese investor who says female bosses are bad for business
- Church investors vow to boost women in the boardroom (a tip of the hat to GWF Hegel)
- August Lovenskiolds: Do men make better CEOs than women?
- August Lovenskiolds: ‘Women hate being CEOs – and they suck at it’
- White men ‘endangered species’ in top business roles as women promoted to senior positions – Tesco chairman
- Aviva plc: ‘Promote women or else’
- Is gender equality necessary, achievable, and practical?
- Penelope faithful, but Ulysses was afraid to return home poor
- Women of color feminists are bringing white woman feminists to their knees
- The role of ladies in the first sporting tournaments
- Metoo? #NotMe!
- Feminist ideology’s grip on Australia’s key institutions
- Why my son (or daughter) will never be a boy scout
- Post-structuralism and men’s liberation/rights
- Dr. Joana Dos Santos of Toronto, Ontario, “Known Genital Mutilator”
- The real reason why geeky men offend the church of feminism