You can support our work here
- ‘Feminism v Facts’ – Diana Davison
- Gormless Feminists of the Month
- Campaign for Merit in Business
- This is what gender feminists look like
- The Alternative Sexism Project
- The Whine Club
- EU aims to ban anti-feminist speech
- Janet Bloomfield: ‘Where feminism went wrong? Oh, I don’t know. Maybe with that whole men suck and let’s tell young women a giant pack of lies strategy? Just a thought.’
- Patrick Hayes: ‘The Feminists Trolling the Trolls’
- Ellamay Russell: ‘Feminists – what a bunch of twerks!’
- Honey Badger Radio: ‘Rape as Political Currency’
- Lucy Adams, outgoing head of HR at the BBC, ‘clarifies’ why something she told a House of Commons committee was untrue
- Missing Anya
- Health Secretary demands ‘urgent clarification’ of decision not to prosecute doctors who agreed to perform illegal abortions because of the babies’ sex
- Seven ways feminism is destroying American women
- It’s not up to men to kill feminism
- Boy, 8, fought off his father’s ex-girlfriend as she tried to kill him
- Phyllis Schlafly and Suzanne Venker
- J4MB has almost caught up with the Conservatives
- How would people react if a woman assaulted a man in public?
- Rob Tierney
- DeAnna Lorraine, “America’s #1 Relationship and Dating Coach, Matchmaker”, is coming to the conference
- Paul Elam interviewed by Joe Perroni and Heidi Mancini
- Is MGM a contributor to SIDS (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome, “cot death”)?
- Ex-Tory Party consultant fined £6,000 for protesting against male circumcision
- Hannah Wallen, Brian Martinez
- International Conference on Men’s Issues (2019)
- FIFA warns TV stations to stop singling out ‘hot women’ in the crowd at World Cup games
- Dawn Cranston (45, mother) and Denise Cranston (75, grandmother) found guilty of killing Jordan Burling (18, son of Dawn) left to decay in filth. Abigalil Burling (25, Jordan’s sister) guilty of an alternative charge of causing or allowing the death of a vulnerable person.
- CANADA: Woman drives her rented Nissan Sentra to WalMart. Does shopping. Drives off in a man’s Nissan Infiniti, keeps driving it for two weeks. Mistake only uncovered when she returns the wrong car to the car rental company.
- Target for women in boardrooms to be missed (at last, some good news)
- First sexist madness, then racist madness. Boards struggling to hit ethnic targets.
- Dr Catherine Hakim, originator of Preference Theory, to attend the conference
- Baroness Karren Brady interviews Mike Buchanan about the gender pay gap
- Is this the first admission in the mainstream media, that increasing the proportion of women on corporate boards leads to financial decline?
- Meet Luo Mingxiong, the Chinese investor who says female bosses are bad for business
- Church investors vow to boost women in the boardroom (a tip of the hat to GWF Hegel)
- August Lovenskiolds: Do men make better CEOs than women?
- August Lovenskiolds: ‘Women hate being CEOs – and they suck at it’
- White men ‘endangered species’ in top business roles as women promoted to senior positions – Tesco chairman
- Palmy men versus balmy women
- Walk away (from misandric culture)
- Paul interviewed by Joe Perroni and Heidi Mancini
- The mysterious invisibility of men’s good deeds
- The answer to feminism is not gynocentric traditionalism
- Feminism: Qu’est-ce que c’est?
- What’s the problem with men supporting Jordan Peterson?
- A man takes a stand
- Women and the 34 hour work week
- Feminism: toxic masculinity