You can support our work here
- ‘Feminism v Facts’ – Diana Davison
- Gormless Feminists of the Month
- Campaign for Merit in Business
- This is what gender feminists look like
- The Alternative Sexism Project
- The Whine Club
- EU aims to ban anti-feminist speech
- Janet Bloomfield: ‘Where feminism went wrong? Oh, I don’t know. Maybe with that whole men suck and let’s tell young women a giant pack of lies strategy? Just a thought.’
- Patrick Hayes: ‘The Feminists Trolling the Trolls’
- Ellamay Russell: ‘Feminists – what a bunch of twerks!’
- Honey Badger Radio: ‘Rape as Political Currency’
- Lucy Adams, outgoing head of HR at the BBC, ‘clarifies’ why something she told a House of Commons committee was untrue
- Missing Anya
- Health Secretary demands ‘urgent clarification’ of decision not to prosecute doctors who agreed to perform illegal abortions because of the babies’ sex
- Seven ways feminism is destroying American women
- It’s not up to men to kill feminism
- Boy, 8, fought off his father’s ex-girlfriend as she tried to kill him
- Phyllis Schlafly and Suzanne Venker
- J4MB has almost caught up with the Conservatives
- How would people react if a woman assaulted a man in public?
- Lord Lester of Herne Hill, 82, (allegedly) offered Jasvinder Sanghera, “leading women’s rights campaigner”, 52, a peerage in return for sex in 2006. Yeah, righto.
- Men and women really do think differently, say scientists
- Rebel Wisdom: Men and women after #metoo, the ‘female shadow’?
- Joe Rogan – Exposing Social Justice with Peter Boghossian & James Lindsay
- Emily Dawes, Southampton University student union president who threatened to paint over war memorial, returns to work a day after Armistice Day despite facing growing pressure to resign from her outraged peers
- IRELAND: Female-only university posts set to be challenged in courts
- IRELAND: Mary Mitchell O’Connor, Higher Education Minister, to create professor posts only for women “to end bias”
- Sunday Times wins campaign to safeguard soldiers from suicide
- A nation remembers the armistice, 100 years on
- Bettina Arndt: Nico Bester
- Sacha Romanovitch, first female boss of a major City accountancy firm, Grant Thornton, fired for pursuing a “socialist agenda”
- Target for women in boardrooms to be missed (at last, some good news)
- First sexist madness, then racist madness. Boards struggling to hit ethnic targets.
- Dr Catherine Hakim, originator of Preference Theory, to attend the conference
- Baroness Karren Brady interviews Mike Buchanan about the gender pay gap
- Is this the first admission in the mainstream media, that increasing the proportion of women on corporate boards leads to financial decline?
- Meet Luo Mingxiong, the Chinese investor who says female bosses are bad for business
- Church investors vow to boost women in the boardroom (a tip of the hat to GWF Hegel)
- August Lovenskiolds: Do men make better CEOs than women?
- August Lovenskiolds: ‘Women hate being CEOs – and they suck at it’
- Digging deep on diamonds
- With Title IX complaint, University of Minnesota female-only scholarships become gender-neutral
- Special Florida Election Meme
- Women in the 16th century sued their husbands for erectile dysfunction
- Should Christine Blasey Ford go to jail?
- A meme for Tucker Carlson
- Nihilism and Beyond for the Zeta Male
- Men’s Day: London Plans
- Ralph Murphy, Brett Kavanaugh and the automatic outgroup derogation of men
- Domestic Violence and Immigration Fraud Part I – Malcolm Henke